Announcement тo the shareholders of Makedonski Telekom AD – Skopje who are entitled to a dividend for the year 2011
The Shareholders’ Assembly of Makedonski Telekom AD - Skopje, at its annual meeting held on 04.04.2012, adopted the Resolution on the payment of the dividend of the Company for the year 2011.
In accordance with the Resolution of the Shareholders’ Assembly, Makedonski Telekom AD – Skopje would hereby like to inform you of the following:
- The dividend for the year 2011 is determined in a total (gross) amount of MKD 6,163,556,917.00 or gross amount of MKD 71.46 per share (rounded up to two decimals) which includes profit tax, personal income tax and withholding tax, where applicable.
- All shareholders who are registered in the Shareholders’ Book of Makedonski Telekom AD – Skopje on 11.04.2012 shall be entitled to dividend for the year 2011. The last day of trading with the right to dividend for the year 2011 shall be 06.04.2012, while the first day of trading without the right to dividend for the year 2011 shall be 09.04.2012.
- The payment of the dividend for the year 2011 shall be effectuated in the period between 25.04.2012 and 07.05.2012.
Manner of dividend payment to the shareholders who are entitled to dividend for the year 2011:
For individuals – residents of the Republic of Macedonia
- The dividend payment to individuals – residents of the Republic of Macedonia shall be effectuated through all branch and affiliate offices of Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje. Upon the payment, the persons are to present their ID card or passport for the purpose of confirming their personal identity, as well as a card for a transaction account in the bank, if it has been previously issued thereto.
For legal persons - residents of the Republic of Macedonia as well as legal entities and individuals - foreign residents
- The shareholders – legal entities - residents of the Republic of Macedonia, as well as the shareholders - legal entities and individuals, who are foreign residents, are hereby asked to submit their data pertaining to the bank account to which the transfer of funds on the basis of dividend payment is to be made.
- In addition to the data pertaining to the bank accounts, the foreign legal entities are asked to submit a “Certificate for Residence Status”, verified by the competent tax authority of the foreign country whose residents the legal entities are, at the latest one day prior to the dividend payment.
The requested data are to be submitted to the following address:
Makedonski Telekom AD - Skopje
With the designation: to the Corporate Finance Department
Orce Nikolov bb, 1000 Skopje
Contact telephone number: + 389 2 3242 258 / + 389 2 3242 251
In accordance with Article 77 of the Law on Personal Income Tax, the individuals shall be able to collect the confirmation for the calculated and paid personal income tax at the premises of Makedonski Telekom AD – Skopje, every working day, starting from 14.05.2012, from 15:00 to 16:00 hrs., upon a prior announcement at the following telephone number: +389 2 3242 182.
- In accordance with the legislation in the Republic of Macedonia, Makedonski Telekom AD – Skopje, out of the gross dividend amount per share of MKD 71.46: a) shall withhold and pay 10% profit tax and 10% personal income tax on payments to individuals; b) shall withhold and pay 10% profit tax and 10% withholding tax on payments to foreign legal entities (where applicable).
Stock Exchange News