Prepaid with postpaid
All postpaid residential customers can attach up to two prepaid numbers to their postpaid line, to which numbers they can transfer a certain amount each month, which amount will be charged on the monthly postpaid bill.
- The user of the postpaid line will need to select the amount to be automatically transferred to the prepaid account (100, 150, 200, 300 MKD). This amount will be charged on the postpaid invoice;
- The amount will be transferred for the first time at the time of attaching the number, and then every first day of each month;
- The maximum number of prepaid lines that can be attached to a postpaid account is two prepaid lines on one postpaid invoice;
- The calls from the prepaid numbers to the postpaid line will be charged at 3.54 MKD per call. The prepaid number may be using any tariff model and activate any of the available prepaid weekly and monthly packages;
- You need to visit one of Telekom shops to attach prepaid numbers to a postpaid line.